Korean Style Bangs with Etude House My Beauty Tool Hair Rollers
Korean idol style bangs have been gaining a lot of popularity lately! In almost every girl group or Kdrama, we see Korean actresses and idols with those cute perky bangs which always seem to hold their volume. Today we will show you how to achieve perfect Korean style curled bangs with the Etude House My Beauty Tool Hair Rollers!
Cute curly bangs or see-trough natural bangs?
There have been many types of these bangs we have seen around. The more straight Korean see-through bangs and the beachy curled bangs. Many Korean influencers and even makeup artists have now also picked up this trend. Below we see Korean makeup guru Pony with her take on these see-through bangs. All of these looks can be created with the same type of hair rollers.
How to Cute Korean bangs:
- If you like you can pre-curl your bangs with a curler or a flat iron however this is not necessary.
- Apply the largest size hair roller first and start at the bottom of your bangs and curl the hair inwards. You can use a mousse or apply the curler to damp hair for a more dramatic result.
- Use different sizes of the Etude House My Beauty Tool Hair Rollers for a more playful effect.
- Blow-dry the area and keep the rollers in while relaxing or doing your makeup so your bangs have time to set.
- Spray with hairspray if desired.
Etude House My Beauty Tool Rollers size:
Medium Size : 3 ea (65 x 55 x 32 mm) Large Size: 3 ea (65 x 60 x 40 mm)
Hedda Mulder (verified owner) –
I bought size medium and I wanted my bangs styled without using heat. I should have orderd a large one aswell since I have thick bangs. But for perfomance are these rollers very good. They have clips so that you can preserve that you want to curl. I only used dry and my very curly was quiete nicely styled. I think for a perfect result I should water or some product. Lastly I compared these rollers with cheap ones from the drug store and they are no good, straight in the bin they went.
Monika (verified owner) –
Very practical hair rollers that I use for my bangs. I bought both sizes but the large hair rollers are definitely better for my thicker bangs.